PLEASE be vigilant in following the guidelines of the CDC and our local health department.
- Wear your mask or face covering when in public.
- Maintain a 6 ft distance from others.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer before touching your face or eating.
- Limit the number of individuals at family gatherings and try to maintain some distancing if possible (grandparents will understand if they don't get to hug and kiss their grandkids on Thanksgiving) :)
- Do not eat or drink after others.
- Try to stay home as much as possible and only go out for essential reasons.
I have attached information on the testing site located at Corydon Pool. This location does have rapid testing available if you or a family member qualify. Please call them for details.
Click HERE to view the Covid testing site attachment.
Thanks and have a happy and healthy holiday!
Shannan Murphy RN BSN
Health Services Coordinator
North Harrison Community Schools